The Mole residence hall is currently closed for building renovation. The project involves the construction of 148 rooms with private bathroom and new furnishings, study rooms, a conference room, learning spaces, large rooms and accommodation for visiting scholars. The project also features materials and systems designed to ensure environmental sustainability and energy saving.
Points of interest
- 3 minutes – Università di Torino (Rectorate and Palazzo Nuovo)
- 11 minutes – Politecnico di Torino (Valentino Castle)
- 10 minutes – Conservatorio Statale di Musica “Giuseppe Verdi”
- 2 minutes – City center (piazza Vittorio Veneto)
- 6 minutes – Mole Antonelliana
- 9 minutes – Egyptian Museum
- 10 minutes – Valentino Park
- Tram 13, Bus 56, Metro Porta Nuova nearest stop – from Porta Susa station
- Bus 58, 33, 61 68 – from Porta Nuova station
- Tram 15 and bus 58, 58/: from City center (Piazza Castello)
- Shuttle “Arriva SADEM”: from Caselle or Malpensa Airport
You can support the redevelopment of the Mole Section of Via delle Rosine!
You too can contribute to modernizing the spaces that will welcome students with high potential, who will find facilities, training and support in Collegio to express themselves better, develop new skills and achieve excellent results.
Redeveloping Collegio spaces is not just an action on the wall structures, it means investing in the excellence that choose Torino as the home of their university studies.