Tutor Call For the holder of a study place at Collegio for the academic year 2020/21 and confirming for the academic year 2021/22
In compliance with the D.M. No. 673 of 09/08/2016, the Collegio Einaudi announces 24 collaborations for students holding a study place in the academic year 2021/22 available to cover the role of tutor.
This role provides for the provision of time and relational attitudes for the benefit of community life in the Collegio and training activities aimed at all guests of the residence halls.
The collaboration is paid (see the announcement).
Students of Collegio Einaudi for the academic year 2020/21 and confirming for the academic year 2021/22
Hold a study place at Collegio for the academic year 2020/21 and be confirmed for the academic year 2021/22.
- guarantee the permanence in Collegio for the entire duration of the academic year 2021/22
- guarantee physical presence in Collegio starting from 13 September 2021 and continuously until the end of October 2021
- Not having given rise to disciplinary findings and/or warnings, including oral warnings, by the Venue Directore
- Good listening skills, organizational and relational skills
- Good knowledge of Italian and English
How to participate
The Venue Directors will evaluate the applications received on the basis of the above requirements and on the basis of a motivational letter (available on the form)
Other Admissions, Calls, Awards
For three-year, master's and post-graduate study paths
For students holding a place of study in Collegio in the academic year 2020/21