Admissions 2021/22 | Exchange students For international students participating in mobility / internship projects
Assignment of 20 study places, for the period from 13 September 2021 to 31 July 2022 inclusive.
Students (EU and non-EU) participating in mobility / internship projects at:
- the University of Turin
- Polytechnic of Turin
- the Institute of Applied Art and Design (IAAD)
- the European Institute of Design (IED)
- other higher education bodies and institutions based in Turin and present in the MIUR student registry.
Taking into account the distinctive merit criteria provided for by the selection processes initiated by the Institutions of Higher Education of Origin and Destination in the context of mobility projects / internships promoted by the European Commission and other National and International Bodies, the assignment of the place of study will take place in the order of receipt of the applications.
How to participate
Log in to the Student Portal and enter the admission application
Upload the following documents:
- Self-certification of participation in the mobility project in the academic year 2021/22 with indication of: type and name of the project (e.g. Erasmus +, double degree, internship etc.); duration of the project and relative period; University where the exchange is made;
- Reference letter signed by the teacher responsible for the mobility program of the university of origin.
Other Admissions, Calls, Awards
Bando Meritati il CUS
Per agevolare la partecipazione degli allievi e allieve del Collegio alle attività sportive e corsi organizzati dal CUS Torino
Bando per Assistente Sistemista di Sezione
Supporto informatico agli studenti e studentesse per l'attivazione e l'utilizzo dei servizi IT